Friday 31 May 2019

Our legal system



Our Legal System
                                    By:Anshul Sharma


Upholder of freedom & justice

The keeper of truth & light

Standing steady, with righteous might.

Not a hint of corruption in sight

The conveyor of punishment,

The frontmen in war of offences

Against the seedy, insane

And downright disgusting

With No corruption on their side.

The force not to be reckoned with,

They will always serve what's best

And if you can imagine it,

I spoke every word of this poem

Without having gun on my head!!!


14 comments:

  1. It's very nice and very amazing poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but true!!!! I really appreciate your efforts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great I think others could benefit from this. Can I share your work at meeting/with my peers etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful..... Your poems ooze of perfection. I gotta read it again:P Thank you for sharing this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truth is always bitter.....nice poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are!!!great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally think you should send this to our Marathi magazine.
    Your writing shows your diligence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation & admiration!
      May be I interested in your offer but how can I contact you personally

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete